Finance & Credit Analyst
Company: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Coordinate and secure financing for all whole goods sales
transactions within Honnen Equipment enterprise.
- Secure equipment financing for commercial customers; utilizing
various funding sources to include John Deere Financial and 3rd
- Manage the process of all finance transactions facilitated
through the Honnen Finance Group, ensuring timely and efficient
handling of finance documentation from application to receipt of
- Understand, with the ability to explain, applicable finance
products and programs to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain digital filing system for all finance transactions.
- Work effectively with internal teammates to include, but not
limited to, Honnen Territory Managers, Regional Managers, Credit
Department, Sales Administrators, Sales and Rental Coordinators and
John Deere Financial contacts.
- Generate and distribute finance and lease quotes, calculate buy
down costs, produce and issue finance documentation for customer
- Participate in new Territory Manager onboarding process, as well
as continued education protocols; focusing on further understanding
of finance products and how they impact the overall sales process
and customer experience.
- Perform UCC lien searches as requested; obtaining payoff quotes
and lien releases when appropriate.
- Work as a solution minded liaison with internal and external
customers to resolve discrepancies throughout the sales
- Work proactively with Honnen Equipment Territory Managers
regarding end of lease strategies, with a focus on increased market
share and profitability.
- Manage equipment titling process for all JDF leases within
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance / Business & or equivalent
job experience (2 years minimum industry related experience).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be solution driven, and self-motivated.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must Possess Interpersonal Communication skills; and work well
within a teamwork oriented environment.
- Computer and applications systems skills required. (Familiarity
with Tvalue or similar loan calculator software, as well as
Microsoft Excel & Word products)
- Generally not required.
Compensation: $55,000 - $65,000 DOE
Keywords: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC, Commerce City , Finance & Credit Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!