Company: Q3 Contracting, Inc.
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is
a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that
provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in
the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are
headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado,
Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, and
We have an immediate opening for two Administrative Assistant
positions in our Commerce City, Colorado office. Essential Duties
- Work closely with Q3 Contracting supervisor and field staff on
expediting and completing of daily field paperwork and duties as
assigned, including but not limited to spreadsheets, copying,
faxing and filing.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, document customer inquiries,
document contractor inquiries and work to resolve restoration and
traffic service-related issues, following established
- Keeps office organized and all documents neatly filed for easy
- General maintenance duties for office, to include some general
- Takes inventory of various items and equipment as needed.
- Various other duties as assigned to include call ahead and call
after to homeowners regarding the schedule of restoration jobs,
following established guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in English, Spanish a plus
- Prompt and courteous customer service skills both on telephone
and in person
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Respond promptly to customer needs and resolve all issues
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Treat people with respect and uphold organizational values
- Follow policies and procedures
- Complete tasks correctly and on time
- Prioritize and plan work activities and use time
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected
events It's an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! We are growing
and need to add talent. Q3 Contracting's goal is to exceed customer
expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative
problem solving. If you fit our culture and are looking for a new
position, with opportunities to advance and grow with a reputable,
stable company, look no further! Q3 Contracting is a drug-free
environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.
Compensation: $16 -22/hour based on experience Q3 Contracting
provides competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit
package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time Qualified minorities and women are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Q3 Contracting, Inc., Commerce City , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!