Company: Creative Bus Sales - Denver
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Sign On Bonus - $1,000
The Service Administrator is responsible for documenting customer
concerns about their vehicles. The -position requires -excellent
customer -service -skills and knowledge of the automotive/bus
industry. -When a customer requests a repair, the -service writer
-enters information into the computer software detailing the
repairs that are needed, how much time should be allocated to make
the repair and notifies the Service Department. This position also
has warranty responsibility. -This position is the first person the
customer talks to in the service department so it is essential that
a helpful and knowledgeable demeanor is demonstrated. Must be aware
of service department policies and procedures, along with the
correct procedure to open and close retail work orders. This
position works with limited supervision.
* Check condition of vehicle at arrival.
* Communicate with the driver/customer on service requirements of
* Fill out the work list, repair order and all applicable factory
* Write up retail work orders using Board of Consumer Affairs,
"Write It Right" guidelines.
* Keep track of the status of vehicles
* Act as point of contact for all customers and sales personnel for
issues related to your assigned department.
* Communicate the status of the vehicle with the customer.
* Communicate the cost associated with the repairs with the
* Communicate timelines and service updates to customers and assist
in maintaining an accurate service schedule.
* Communicate with service department management on status, quotes,
* Communicate with customers and CBS Sales to assure the vehicles
are being completed by promise dates
* Maintain positive relationship with vendors, customers, and
* Coordinate with sales, parts, and warranty departments as
* Communicate with accounting and shop management with respect to
customer payment for services.
* Assist and direct all assigned department service team members to
assure all jobs are being complete
* Verify availability of parts
* Assist with filing warranty claims as needed
* Schedule with the service shop all applicable warranty repairs or
locating a convenient warranty repair facility for the customer to
* Obtain prior approvals for all warranty claims with various
* Maintaining line of communication with all repair facilities,
obtain estimates for needed repairs and providing pre-approvals to
* Process and collect warranty claims with various
* Negotiate basic warranty claim issues and understand when to
elevate to supervisor
* Verify repair procedure are properly documented; all parts match
the story and process claim per manufacturers' guidelines.
* Initiate the warranty repair work orders, documenting the
customer complaint and detailing when the complaint occurs for the
technician to diagnose properly.
* Get factory approvals, contact factory and customers with recalls
and warranty procedures and warranty guidelines. - Also, inform
customer of costs associated with warranty repairs and length of
time to repair.
* Communicate with management on all aspects of warranty department
work flow, customer, and vendor and manufacturer issues.
* Answer telephones.
* Keep track of vehicles that are off property.
* May assist in training others
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Two (2) years' work experience specifically related to service
writing/warranty or customer service.
* Understanding of the operation of the service and parts
departments and the support of the sales and interaction with the
* Complete understanding of the warranty process
* Service Administrators must possess, and demonstrate good
communications skills with both customer and internal relations in
person, via telephone, and electronic communication
* Ability to analyze problems in order to determine warranty
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to organize and track issues concerning larger fleets
operated under State or Government contract provisions.
* Bilingual is a plus
* Good understanding of the bus manufacturer's needs and the needs
of Creative Bus Sales customers.
* Professional demeanor and cooperative attitude.
* Highly organized.
* Proficient with computer data processing
* Work will be performed both in an office environment as well as
an outside area
* May be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting,
crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position
* Must have the ability to board vehicles, and inspect under
vehicles if necessary.
* Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
* Must have good manual dexterity
Keywords: Creative Bus Sales - Denver, Commerce City , Service Writer, Advertising , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!