Company: Core Civic
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The salary range for this position is $44,230 - $58,970 per year
- - At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. CoreCivic is currently seeking a Reentry
Coach located in Aurora, CO. Come join a team that is dedicated to
making an impact for the people and communities we serve. The
Reentry Coach provides case management and transitional services to
returning citizens in the community. - Coordinates release with
facility case manager to ensure a smooth transition from
pre-release to post-release. - Coordinates services with
community-based resources regarding returning citizens on their
caseload and supports successful re-entry into the community. -
Develops, delivers, and facilitates individual transition plans for
returning citizens. - Provides assistance with meeting
stabilization needs in the community. - Provides individual
cognitive behavioral sessions and group sessions. - Maintains
regular contact with the returning citizen and documents all
services and contacts.
- Participates in the returning citizen's release process prior
to and after release. - Connects with the returning citizen at
specified intervals to assess needs and evaluate progress.
- Develops transition plans for returning citizens and makes
appropriate linkages to community resources. - Addresses
stabilization needs. - Assists returning citizens in obtaining
eligible benefits and proper identification upon release.
- Actively engages community resources to work with returning
citizens emphasizing the critical first months of release. - Works
to connect community resources and pro-social people with returning
- Coordinates Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with community
agencies and the Facility Support Center. - Attends off site
meetings and workshops with community resource providers.
- Conducts individual and group cognitive behavioral sessions as
needed using a variety of methods and tools.
- Meets regularly with returning citizens to discuss
stabilization needs and other concerns and resolves issues. -
- Prepares and maintains a variety of standard narrative,
statistical, summary and/or operational records, reports and logs.
- Maintains and monitors confidentiality of program participant and
administrative files. - Processes all reports and documents in a
- Attends scheduled staff meetings, group meetings and other
staff and group activities essential for effective program and
service delivery. - Promotes communication and the proper flow of
relevant information between facility case managers, Go Further
Release staff, the RMS Call Center, and returning citizens.
- Establishes a relationship with a network of community-based
service providers that addresses returning citizens needs and works
with returning citizens to reduce barriers to successful
- Coordinates services with Recovery Monitoring Services Call
Center staff to provide crisis intervention services to returning
citizens after regular business hours.
- Maintains and updates a database of community-based reentry
resources for returning citizens.
- Complies with the requirements of applicable regulations, laws,
rules, procedures, policies, standards and/or contract.
- Local domestic U.S. travel required.Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or
university with a Bachelor's degree is required. -
- Two years of experience providing case management services or
social work services is required. - Additional experience in a
criminal justice field or case management services may be
substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year
basis up to two years. -
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate clearly verbally and in
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications is required. -
- A valid driver's license is required. CoreCivic is a Drug-Free
Workplace and EOE - including Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Core Civic, Commerce City , Reentry Coach, Education / Teaching , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!