Service Tire Technician Denver, CO (Entry and Experienced)
Company: Michelin North America
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Service Tire Technician Denver, CO (Entry and
Experienced)Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is
hiring!--------------------------THE CHALLENGE Service customer
product as specified on the customer order. Work with the highest
regard for personal safety and the safety of others. Assume full
ownership of position function, with understanding of role in
relation to the success of the Service Center. Provide valued input
and observations for customer service and business operational
improvement. Continuously improve on the knowledge of products and
services offered by Camso.Overall Function
* Service customer product as specified on the customer order.
* Work with the highest regard for personal safety and the safety
* Assume full ownership of position function, with understanding of
role in relation to the success of the Service Center.
* Provide valued input and observations for customer service and
business operational improvement.
* Continuously improve on the knowledge of products and services
offered by Solideal.Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
* Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale,
rule or template.
* Dismounts and mounts tires as specified by the customer
* Fills each tire with required quantity and type of chemical
and/or substance as noted by the manufacturer's specifications.
* Function as strong back-up to Service Center management team to
ensure stellar coverage in periods of absence.
* Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or
* Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling, cleaning or
replacing consumable parts.
* Effective time management capability in order to service
* Perform preventive maintenance and ensure cleanliness of all
equipment including service vehicles
* Ensure tools and servicing equipment are kept clean and
operational at all times.
* Assists other personnel in stacking, marking, packing and
transport of the finished product.
* Support warehouse team by filling orders and unloading shipments
* Follow company procedures and supervisor's instructions.
* Report to the Service Manager immediately:
* Material that does not meet quality standards
* Equipment that requires maintenance
* Delays at customer site, potential issues with trucks or tires
* Accidents or concerns about safety or potential hazards
* Other duties as assigned.Direction Received
* The position requires an individual who can work independently,
in addition to, ability to follow accurate, specific, and technical
instructions. Direction will be provided by the Service Manager
and/or Service Center (Branch) Manager.Required Skills
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
* Previous experience in an industrial environment and/or
mechanical aptitude preferred.
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) software
applications. ERP system knowledge a plus.
* Exhibit strong attention to detail, initiative, critical
thinking, and leadership skills.
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers on a
professional level regarding product and business operations.
* Punctual, reliable and willing to work overtime as
* Knowledge of product and services provided by Solideal
* Tire Mounting/Dismounting and Press Procedures
* Customer Service, Safety/ISO Training
* Manufacturer Tire Fill Training
* Company policies and procedures
Equipment Operation (if no previous experience, training will be
provided as required)
* Presses, including RL machine
* Urethane Fill Equipment
* Forklift Operation/Certification
* Wrapping MachineWork Conditions
* Smoke-free office environment.
* Normal hazards associated with driving.
* Computer and telephone use required.
* Exposure to various noises and hot/cold conditions at customer
locations (indoor/outdoor). Periodically exposed to fumes or
* Lifting product of weights between 10 - 100 pounds.Motivated by
our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward -
Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package
with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and
retirement benefits and perks such as:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
- Professional development opportunities
- A challenging role in a highly innovative company
- An Employee Assistance Program(Take note that some elements of
this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered
at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road
business line)Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!Michelin is an
equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women,
veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part
of the employment process because of a disability, please contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org This position is not available
for immigration sponsorship.
Keywords: Michelin North America, Commerce City , Service Tire Technician Denver, CO (Entry and Experienced), Engineering , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!