PM Maintenance Field Technician
Company: Honnen Equipment
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description: Honnen Equipment Co., your authorized dealer for
John Deere Construction & Forestry equipment. Since 1963 Honnen
operated with a philosophy of not just meeting, but exceeding,
customers' expectations. Honnen is one of the oldest and largest
John Deere dealers in North America, now operating out of 11
locations in 4 different states covering the Rocky Mountain Region.
Our mission here is to partner with our customers to provide
superior value through the lowest owning and operating costs while
representing world-class products. We offer our employees full
benefits at competitive premiums as well as a contributing 401K,
paid time off, paid holidays, and a performance based incentive
program. For our service technicians/service staff we offer the
opportunity and training to not only work on John Deere but also on
other heavy equipment products as well. Sound like a team you would
like to be a part of? Complete an application today! Position
Summary: This person would act as a liaison between Honnen
Equipment and the customer contact and will be responsible for
communicating with the jobsite personnel when arriving and
departing the jobsite. Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitor
products and keeps abreast of all changes in various models of
equipment sold and serviced by the distributor.
- Reports each service call or repair job at the end of each
shift, giving the following information: (a) customer's name, (b)
make and model of unit, (c) serial number, (d) hours worked, (e)
travel time, (f) details of work performed, problems encountered,
time required, (g) parts, equipment and supplies used.
- Submits timecard electronically at the end of every shift
- Brings to the attention of the Service Manager/Manager any
additional work required on a unit.
- Reports in complete detail as above with regard to warranty
- Keeps assigned vehicle in a clean and safe operating
- Notifies Service Manager/Foreman if shop equipment or vehicle
is not in serviceable condition or constitutes a safety
- Keeps service bulletins and parts literature current and
orderly at all times.
- Conducts his or her self in the presence of customers in a
manner which will maintain the professional image and opinion of
- Takes advantage of all opportunities to attend schools and
training sessions in order to upgrade technical competence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor. Requirements:
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma. Associates degree preferred. Related
experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Ability to perform basic service repairs
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used
in the repair of heavy equipment
- Computer and systems ability. Compensation: $25.00- $42.00 DOE
Keywords: Honnen Equipment, Commerce City , PM Maintenance Field Technician, Engineering , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!