Care Manager / Social Worker
Company: Salud Family Health Centers
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Since 1970, Salud has been committed to providing a Medical Home to
patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services, and
clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a
team-based system of care. We strive to improve the quality of our
patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health
care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status
or ability to pay.
We are looking for a Full-Time Care Manager to join our family. As
a Care Manager with Salud, you will be responsible for coordinating
the care of SALUD patients that are stratified as "high risk", with
emphasis on those enrolled in the Accountable Care Collaborative
(ACC). The aim is to improve patient health and reduce health care
costs. Your primary role will be developing comprehensive care
plans that address the medical and social needs of each
- Starting pay range - $17.01 to $19.57 per hour
- 5-day work week - Mon to Fri - 8 am - 5 pm
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including
- Medical (Includes Free Medical Services at All Salud
- Dental (Employee Discounts at All Salud Dental Facilities)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D, Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation accrual
- 10 Paid Holidays per year (includes 2 Floating Holidays and
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement savings plans
- Employees working at least 1,000 hours within a 12-month period
are eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan. Salud will
contribute 5% of your base salary each month
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to
the communities we serve
The Care Manager will work closely with SALUD patients, SALUD
clinics, local community hospitals, community members, and partner
agencies. The Care Manager will work in a team-based approach,
interacting with various staff members across departments, as well
as supporting patients and their families to facilitate
self-management, self-efficacy, and behavior change. The Care
Manager will adhere to the spirit of the SALUD mission statement
while performing assigned duties.
HealthCorps on-site supervisor
- Assist in risk stratification of high-risk Salud patients, with
an emphasis on patients enrolled in the ACC.
- The Care Manager acts as a patient advocate for our vulnerable
population by ensuring that the patient is fully informed and
comfortable with their visit to Salud.
- Works in conjunction with other Medical Providers, Dental
Providers, Behavioral Health Providers, and all other staff to
ensure that the patient obtains the highest standard,d of
integrated health care.
- Make initial contact with patients assigned to the ACC.
- Assist in assessing patient's medical, dental, behavioral, and
- Develop a comprehensive care program for patients, with
referrals to internal and external resources.
- Provide care management, follow-up, and support services to
high-risk Salud patients, with an emphasis on ACC patients.
- Follows procedures for the electronic health records
- Assist patients with applying and accessing assistance
- Provide on-going individualized support to patients in the
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in social work or a health-related field
- Experience in care management, patient navigation, or social
- Experience in a community health setting or with underserved
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Computer knowledge and skills including proficiency in
Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Salud Family Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on
the basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local
laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to
As required by Public Health Order, all Salud Family Health Centers
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All persons
offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of
vaccination prior to starting employment. The only exceptions to
being vaccinated are verified and approved medical reasons or
sincerely held religious beliefs.
Keywords: Salud Family Health Centers, Commerce City , Care Manager / Social Worker, Executive , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!