Manager Human Resources
Company: Jericho HR Group
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Human Resources Manager provides and manages human resources
services, programs, and policies that attract, retain, train, and
develop qualified teammates for the successful operation of the
division and to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory
standards in all areas of human resource governance.
- Work in partnership with division leadership to determine
required people resources, training needs, identification of
leadership talent, and succession planning.
- Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and
heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
- Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits,
and other initiatives and activities.
- Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary
administration and planning.
- Bachelor's degree. Human Resources-focused bachelor's
- 7+ years of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
Keywords: Jericho HR Group, Commerce City , Manager Human Resources, Executive , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!