Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Are you looking for your next career? Do you love the
environment and really care what happens to it? Be a leader and a
key player in the below opportunity!
Do you have these skills?
- Certified Professional Engineer and/or Certified Professional
- Thorough knowledge of environmental regulations relating to
air, water, solid waste, and material recovery/recycling.
- MUST have Project Management OR budget experience
- MUST have landfill or construction expierience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication across various levels of
the organization and with external customers, vendors and
government agency representatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a focus on adding value to the
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience in this role from a Waste Management company
Job Description: The Environmental Manager is responsible for the
preparation of the Landfill budget, managing all spending for the
Engineering department, and overseeing consultants and contractors
during site development. The Environmental Manager is also
responsible for permitting and ensuring the Landfill remains in
compliance with all applicable regulations during
- Manages construction projects for Landfill cells and sites,
including capacity calculations, scheduling/timeline, management of
third-party CQA and contractors, and resource and material
- Maintain financial responsibility for construction/cell
development, closure/post-closure, engineering, operations, and
- Coordinates completion of permit applications and designs,
including regulatory interface, site expansion, modification or
changes to the operating plan application, and other related
- Prepares notifications/responses to regulatory inspections,
- Assists Landfill and Site Managers with development of fill
- Participates in review of targeted acquisitions, including
Phase I assessment/property survey coordination, engineering review
of design and operations, and pro-forma modeling assistance.
- Performs ongoing public relations and due diligence activities
through communication with corporate office, regulatory agency
representatives, third party consultants and investors.
- Completes monthly soil tracking reports and other status
- Regularly supervises Environmental Technicians and Specialists,
including responsibility for hiring, training, mentoring,
developing, scheduling, directing, managing performance and other
related issues; review the work of, and is accountable for the
performance of Environmental Technicians and Specialists.
- Attends regulatory and association sponsored informational and
- Ensures continued compliance by coordinating air, water
monitoring, environmental data review and reporting.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Keywords: TalentBridge, Commerce City , Environmental Manager, Executive , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!