Company: Salud Family Health Centers
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Since 1970, Salud has been committed to providing a Medical Home to
patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services, and
clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a
team-based system of care. We strive to improve the quality of our
patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health
care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status
or ability to pay.
We are looking for a Medical Assistant to join our family. Your job
will be to provide a welcoming and evaluating care to our
- Starting range: $17.25 to $19.84 per hr.
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including
- Medical (Includes Free Medical Services at All Salud
- Dental (Employee Discounts at All Salud Dental Facilities)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D, Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation accrual
- 10 Paid Holidays per year (includes 2 Floating Holidays and
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
- Retirement savings plans
- Employees working at least 1,000 hours within a 12-month period
are eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan. Salud will
contribute 5% of your base salary each month
Our Mission is to provide a quality, integrated health care home to
the communities we serve
About Our Clinic
Our medical practice is quite lively. We treat our patients with
the utmost respect and concern for their physical, emotional, and
mental well-being while instilling a fun and vibrant atmosphere
bringing smiles to all who enter our doors. A positive attitude
with modern medicine brings joy to the healing journey.
A Day in the Life of a Medical Assistant / Medical Support
Associate with Salud:
Your genuine spirit of caring welcomes patients as the first step
in treatment prior to seeing the Doctor, NP, or PA. You will
determine the nature of the patients visit and obtain vitals. Your
thorough and concise chart documentation will provide clear
necessary communication. You will maintain a clean and organized
environment for both patients and staff.
What you need to be qualified for this job:
- Ability to work will all people in all walks of life and to
meet them in their place of need
- Current Medical Assistant Certificate
MAs / MSAs not certified/registered upon hire are required to
complete the MA certification/registration testing within 3 months
of hire. If an employee does not pass, they will be given an
additional 3 months to retake the test.
All Medical Assistants must be certified within 6 months of hire
and certification must be maintained throughout employment.
- MAs without any formal MA training is required to have a
current Certification/Registration as a MA.
Please Note: This position REQUIRES a Medical Assistant (MA)
Certification. A CNA certification is NOT equivalent to the MA
certification and cannot be accepted for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Successful completion of a formal MA training program, a
minimum of 6 months in length, preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish is highly preferred
Salud Family Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on
the basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local
laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to
As required by Public Health Order, all Salud Family Health Centers
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All persons
offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of
vaccination prior to starting employment. The only exceptions to
being vaccinated are verified and approved medical reasons or
sincerely held religious beliefs.by Jobble
Keywords: Salud Family Health Centers, Commerce City , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!