Sign on BONUS -Registered Nurse -RN- Denver- Metro
Company: Interim Healthcare
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Come and see why we were voted # 1 in senior care for the 4th
year in a row!!!
Location: - Lakewood, Arvada & Golden, Aurora & -Brighton
Status: -Full Time - HOME HEALTH
Visit rates: - $55.00 to $100.00 a visit -Time- travel time -
We are offering a sign on bonus for $5,000.00 for new onboarding
RN's until the end of June 2022!!
Home health has become a much wider recognized alternative to
facility care and the expectations in home health care are for
record setting growth. Are you ready to have a meaningful and
fulfilling career with in home patient care? - Interim HealthCare
strives to change and enhance the lives of our clients, as well as
the lives of their families. We provide care for people in all
places they call home! Interim HealthCare's goal is to be ready and
exceed our customers' expectations. Every. Single. Time. Do you
share that goal? If so, -please apply to -our current - Registered
Nurse (RN) - open - position. - We want to talk to you.
We would like to help you discover how rewarding a career in home
health care can be.
You were made for this and we would like to talk to you about
- - Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- - Competitive salary and travel compensation
- - Dental plan available
- - Disability plan available
- - Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- - Employee recognition and growth programs
- - Exceptional PTO program
- - Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- - Health Coverage for full time employees
- - Holiday pay for full time employees
- - Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- - Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute
Rehab, and other facilities
- - Retirement option available
- - Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- - Vision plan available
- - Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
- - Implement physicians' orders, administer medications, perform
treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as
- - Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess patients' conditions.
- - Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management
- - Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as
- - Collaborate with the nursing team to create care plan.
- - Direct and guide paraprofessional staff.
- - Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Colorado,
in good standing.
- - Current -Health Care -CPR (BLS) Certification.
- - Home health care experience -required.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim
HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. -2019
Interim HealthCare Inc.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Commerce
City, CO - 80037
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Commerce City , Sign on BONUS -Registered Nurse -RN- Denver- Metro, Healthcare , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!