RN (Paid Time Off)
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Spanish SpeakingPreferred (Extra Pay)
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to
the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Active Nursing License
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting (Preferred)
- Home health experience(Preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact- Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships opportunity to provide
holistic care in the patients home while educating family members
on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations- home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence- Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career opportunity to choose your
schedule and a career path of growth.All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Commerce City, CO - 80022 , PL:
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Commerce City , RN (Paid Time Off), Healthcare , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!