Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health Care
Company: OPTIMAL HOME CARE INC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Commerce City - Commerce City, CO
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 Salary/year
***Limited Time Sign On Bonus - Up to $7,500!***
Optimal Home Care Inc. is a thriving and growing home health care
company that has served over 34,000 patients since 2004.
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our
patients, their families, and our staff. We offer astounding
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive benefits package
- 401K plan + 15% matching
- Company phone
- PTO given up front (Full-time employees)
- Opportunity to provide individualized care and connect with
- Continuing education
- Referral bonuses
- EAP Program
- Holiday rates (Full-time employees)
- iPad Purchase Program
- Professional, supportive culture
We are a cutting edge, value driven agency that is looking to add
skilled and passionate individuals to our home health care team.
Thank you for considering Optimal Home Care Inc. for you career
TASKS/DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with ethical and professional standards of conduct as
set forth by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Practices and maintains patient safety and dignity by abiding
by Federal, State, Local and Optimal policy & procedures as
pertains to patient protected health information and HIPAA (Health
Information Portability and Accountability Act).
- Assists the Physician in evaluating client/patients by applying
diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional
ability tests and participates in the Physician's Plan of
- Develops, documents, implements and re-evaluates a specific
Plan of Care noting all treatment modalities and frequencies.
- Treats client/patients to relieve pain and/or develop or
restore function to maintain maximum performance.
- Make arrangements for out-patient services which cannot be
given in the home.
- Reports to the Physician the client/patient's reaction to
treatment and/or any changes in the client/patient's
- Records clinical/progress notes in the patient's clinical
record weekly. Instructs client/ patients and their families in the
use of prosthetic, orthotic and assistive devices (cane, walkers,
- Instructs the family in the client/patient's total physical
therapy program and evaluates the home environment
**Optimal compensates employees based on a per visit rate.**
- Graduate after successful completion of a physical therapist
education program approved by the Commission on Accreditation in
Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) or a successor organization of
CAPTE, or a school approved by the American Medical Association
- Preferably at least one (1) year of experience as a Physical
- Must be currently licensed and in good standing in the state of
- Must be able to communicate in the language of the client and
document client related activity as appropriate.
- Possesses adequate and effective written and verbal
- Experience in Home Health with OASIS documentation
Keywords: OPTIMAL HOME CARE INC, Commerce City , Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health Care, Healthcare , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!