Clinical Support - LPN - Associates in Family Medicine
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Join Village Medical as a Clinical Support - LPN in Fort Collins -
Associates in Family Medicine and Earn $1000 Signing Bonus!
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
Why Village Medical?
At Village Medical, we're looking for a -Clinical Support -
Licensed Practical Nurse -(LPN) to help us transform the way
primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a
national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered
with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping
them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven
strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will be responsible for
providing patient support and communication and facilitating an
exceptional patient experience to build and reinforce satisfaction,
trust, and drive organizational loyalty. Accountable for welcoming
and preparing the patient for their appointment, the Licensed
Practical Nurse informs patients of relevant and required
information for their visit and provides clear communication around
the services they are scheduled to receive.
How you can make a difference as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Demonstrates kindness and compassion in all patient
- Prepares and administers PO, IM, and ID medications as directed
by the Provider, utilizing the "Rights of Vaccine or Medication
- Performs point-of-care laboratory tests, EKGs as ordered or
indicated, and suture/staple removal, and dressing changes, and
other patient care activities
- Collects and documents vital signs, histories, and
- Provides instruction to the patient regarding medications and
- Authorizes prescription refills as directed
- Prepares patients, room, and supplies for visit or
- Performs phlebotomy and correctly processes specimens
- Cleans and maintains treatment rooms and equipment
- Performs quality controls and equipment checks.
Skills for success as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work
- Detail-oriented and committed to providing safe patient
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of
achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes
- Flexible: Navigates within ambiguity; solution-oriented;
comfortable in an ever-changing environment
- Communication: Conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively
both verbally and in writing
- Collaboration: Team player
- Service: Actively supports others, demonstrates an optimistic,
can-do approach to issue resolution
- Humility: Low ego; engenders trust; respectful
Experience to drive change as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Licensed Practical Nurse Certification required
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Phlebotomy experience required
- Current BLS certification for healthcare providers preferred;
required within 90 days of employment
- High School Diploma/Equivalency required
- Experience in primary care, family practice, internal medicine,
urgent care or ER preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
How you will thrive as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, and a valuable health benefits package, Village Medical
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You will work in a
highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment
that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant
impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you will make a difference. You'll see a clear
connection between your daily work and the advancement of
innovative solutions for improved quality of healthcare.
Our unique Village Medical culture - how inclusion and diversity
make the difference.
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare.---We believe building trust
and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To
us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that
people do not experience things in the same way, including our
healthcare system.---Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD
are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.---
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability
For Colorado Residents only: The base compensation range for this
role is $21.00 to $29.00/hr. At VillageMD, compensation is based on
several factors including but not limited to education, work
experience, certifications, location, etc. The selected candidate
will be eligible for a valuable company benefits plan, including
health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and access to a
401k plan with company match.
Explore your future with Village Medical today!
Keywords: VillageMD, Commerce City , Clinical Support - LPN - Associates in Family Medicine, Healthcare , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!