Food & Beverage Crew Member - Winter Season
Company: Winter Park Resort
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 4, 2022
WINTER PARK RESORT OVERVIEW:Who We Are: At just 67 miles away,
Winter Park is the closest major mountain destination to Denver.
Dont be fooled by our convenient location, though youll feel
remotely tucked away in our high-country corner of the Rockies.
With easy access to 765,000 acres of public land, Winter Park is
home to endless adventures and an unparalleled and unfiltered
Colorado experience. Whether you are fulfilling a lifelong dream to
work at a ski resort or you are just wanting a change of scene, we
have great jobs and an awesome experience waiting for you!Who We
Are Looking For: Winter Park Resort is a place for mountain lovers,
adventure seekers, and outdoor explorers. A place to chase new
experiences, marvel at the unexpected, and discover the adventure
that will keep you coming back for more.Whether you are looking to
have your first taste of a winter season in the Rockies or to build
a long-term career, we have something for everyone. We work to
play... Are you in?Perks & Benefits: Theres more than a free season
pass waiting for you! You dont just get a job at Winter Park, you
get an experience and a lifestyle. As a member of our team, youll
enjoy a variety of perks and benefits that are available to our
year-round and seasonal employees. Some examples include:
- Free season pass to Winter Park Season and free access to all
fifteen Alterra Resorts throughout North America.
- Discounted tickets for your friends & family
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term
disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match for all employees
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible
- Generous food & beverage and retail discounts,
- Onsite employee childcare based on availability, discounted
equipment rentals and plenty of opportunities for growth,
advancement & year-round employment! Don't worry the uniforms are
provided!POSITION SUMMARY:This is a general Food and Beverage
position for anyone! The primary responsibility of this position is
to provide the customer with courteous and professional service.
Skills acquired in this position include operating various types of
food service equipment, food preparation and service, and providing
a clean, sanitary and safe working environment. This includes
busing tables, running food, and any other general responsibilities
that is needed. This person is responsible for assuring the
compliance of applicable rules and regulations of the National Food
Service Industry and of Applied Food Service Sanitation.
Consistently follow the Winter Park employee handbook.ESSENTIAL
- Treat our guests like gold greet, interact, and thank.
- General Food and Beverage tasks.
- Perform opening and closing procedures as assigned by
- Prepare for anticipated demand. This includes stocking work
area with daily needs.
- Assist in a variety cooking areas with basic skill
- Ensure that products to be served in work area are prepared and
ready for service in time for opening each day.
- Provides excellent guest service in area of
- Assist F&B warehousemen with stocking of work area.
- Keep work area clean throughout the day. This includes all food
service counters, floors walls, coolers, storerooms, bussing and
restrooms as required.
- Assist in general cleaning of all F&B areas in unit,
including restrooms and dining areas.
- Keep serving lines, condiment stands and drink lines stocked
with proper levels of disposables and products.
- Assisting in dish room and pot and pan areas as required.
- Perform any closing and clean-up procedures as required.
- Assisting with bussing, food running, and expo.OTHER DUTIES:
- Maintain a friendly, congenial, and helpful attitude while
effectively dealing with the guests and other employees.
- Report and take appropriate action to correct unsafe or
unsanitary conditions or policy infractions within in work area, or
within the resort.
- Be aware of area cleanliness.
- Adhere to uniform and personal standards as set forth in the
company handbook, or as designated by F&B employee handbook or
- Other duties as assigned.This job description is an overview of
the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an
inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of
this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may
change.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:Education:High School
Diploma or GED requiredExperience :Food and Beverage experience
preferred, but not requiredPHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
CONDITIONS:This position may be required to work evenings, weekends
and holidays.FOOD SERVICE ENVIRONMENT:
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate
and controlled and the noise level in the work environment is
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8
hours in length at a time over an average shift of 8 hours.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and
talk or hear.
- Frequently required to climb or balance and taste or
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds on a regular and
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving
mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual
functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment including but not
limited to: non slip footwear and gloves.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily- reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functionsOTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:This position
description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for the
role described above. With the evolution of Winter Park Resort, the
responsibilities of this position may change as may the dates
associated with many of the tasks. During these times of change,
this position requires the flexibility and willingness to accept
new responsibilities and potentially transfer others. It will also
be the responsibility of any employee of Winter Park Resort to be a
positive influence on the transformation of the resort and its
associated lines of business.WAGE:The base hourly pay range below
represents the low and high end of Winter Park Resorts hourly pay
range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or
below the range based on various factors including but not limited
to experience, education, training, location, merit system,
quantity or quality of production, responsibilities, and regular
and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of
Winter Park Resorts total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include many region-specific benefits.hourly pay :
$15.00AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:Winter Park Resort is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to the principles of
equalemployment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of
employment.We do not discriminate against applicants or employees
on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or
any other status protected by state or local law.Winter Park Resort
will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with
known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue
hardship to Winter Park Resort. This policy governs all aspects of
employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation,
discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.This
job description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed in this position. I understand that this
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an at will relationship.
Keywords: Winter Park Resort, Commerce City , Food & Beverage Crew Member - Winter Season, Hospitality & Tourism , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!