Human Resources Assistant, Community Corrections
Company: Core Civic
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 19, 2022
**This position has a pay rate of $19.00**
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good.We are currently seeking a Human Resources
Assistant, Community Correctionslocated at our Regional Office in
Commerce City, CO. who has a passion for providing the highest
quality care in a residential setting. Come join a team that is
dedicated to making an impact for the people and communities we
The Human Resources Assistant, Community Corrections performs
varied and moderately complex clerical functions and related
general office duties that require independent judgment in the use
of work methods and procedures in the areas of human resources and
payroll administration. They provide support in the areas of
employee benefits and services, employee relations, compliance,
safety and health, wage and salary administration, performance
management, and employment which includes recruiting, selection,
- Review and process human resources and payroll documents.
Verifythat required forms are accurate and complete for
- Maintain personnel and medical files in compliance with policy
- Process personnel and payroll documents through regular use of
- Assist in the implementation and administration of human
resources policies, procedures, and programs. Respond to staff
inquiries or requests regarding HR programs or refers to
appropriate staff member or Facility Support Center for further
assistance as needed.
- Assist with the implementation, and maintenance of an on-going
recruiting program for staffing needs. 2022 CoreCivic Community
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Two years of experience in full-time clerical or administrative
office work is required, preferably in human resources
- Additional qualifying education at an accredited college,
business school or technical institute in office administration or
a related field may be substituted for the required experience on a
year-for-year basis up to one year.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications is required.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards and Kronos is strongly preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE-including
Keywords: Core Civic, Commerce City , Human Resources Assistant, Community Corrections, Human Resources , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!