Mobile Automation Testing
Company: Techgene Solutions LLC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Position: Mobile Automation Testing Location: Denver, Colorado
Onsite is preferable. Remote during COVID Description: The Software
Development Engineer in Test (SDET) tackles a variety of technical
- 4-7 years - Professional experience using 3 or more development
languages (e.g., C, Java, Kotlin, etc.).
- 4-7 years - Professional experience using 3 or more automation
tools (e.g., Selenium, TestNG, Appium, Sauce Labs, Rest Assured,
Postman, Cucumber, Jasmine, Protractor, etc.).
- 4-7 years - Professional experience with various testing
methodologies and strategies: Test Driven Development, Behavior
Driven Development, etc.
- 4-7 years - Professional experience working with UI and API
- 4-7 years - Professional experience working with end user A/V
- 4-7 years - Professional experience using issue-tracking
software and agile project management systems.
- 4-7 years - Professional experience designing and developing
applications on Unix or Windows environment, mobile platforms
(Android or iOS) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
Plays an active role in translating business and functional
requirements into concrete deliverables and building test systems
in partnership with other technology leaders within the team. Is a
core member of the development team and participates in the
complete development lifecycle process. Develops, implements, and
sustains test automation processes, practices, and controls in
support of application and system requirement, development and test
activities throughout the software development and sustainment
lifecycles. Leads and consults on test automation strategy,
requirement, design, implementation and execution. All SDET
resources MUST be able to create high quality, maintainable, and
performant code for automated test cases and the frameworks to
execute and report them. Responsibilities:
- Innovation and Leadership
- Provides internal training on relevant skills and tools that
support Continuous Testing.
- Contributes to Test Community of Practice to evolve testing
practices, quality standards and tools.
- Testing (Requirements Gathering)
- Directs testability of requirements and/or user stories.
- Clarifies any ambiguity with requirements, user stories, design
and other artifacts produced as part of the product lifecycle.
- Provides estimates for user stories and tasks.
- Testing (Technical)
- Leads and provides input to all test activities.
- Leads defect management.
- Interfaces with external teams on test strategy and ensures
alignment to test execution.
- Designs, develops, and maintains automation systems and tools
to be used by development and test engineers.
- Analyzes code coverage using industry standard tools such as
- Oversees automated tests integration into the Continuous
- Designs and authors test cases for unit, functional,
performance, scalability, and durability testing (where
- Manages and grooms the automated and manual test suites
regularly to ensure proper balance between coverage and fast
- Works with IT partner teams to provide test data by request,
creation or modification for all phases of the delivery process via
a repeatable and automated process.
- Grows and maintains technical skills and expertise through
continuing education and training.
- Testing QA
- Closely coordinates with both Dev and Ops regarding testing
practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met.
- Influences and drives quality across teams, disciplines, and
- Leads code review.
- Leads Design and Design Reviews. Please share your profiles to
or you can reach me atExt 208. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Techgene Solutions LLC, Commerce City , Mobile Automation Testing, IT / Software / Systems , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!