Company: Kelly Services
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Shipping/Logistics Supervisor (Near North Washington)--Kelly
Services is currently seeking a Shipping/Logistics Supervisor for
one of our top clients in Denver/DT (near North Washington).--As a
Shipping/Logistics Supervisor placed with Kelly Services, you will
serve as an integral member of our client's Shipping department.
Candidates will be managing designated areas of Shipping and
Warehouse Operations, oversee functional areas, and perform
manager's duties as assigned. Responsible for consistent
application of SOPs (Standard Operating Policies) and associate
administration in the facility.--This position is a Direct Hire
opporuntity!--Pay is $60,000 to $70,000----Schedule:
- Need to be flexible to work either AM or PM with the potential
of it being a mid-shift position.
- Ex: 3 pm to 11 pm.--If you meet the requirements, please Apply
Now! Immediate Need!--Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Arranges adequate space requirements for storage of products
and develops changes in distribution techniques and practices.
- Ensure all product is scanned in and out correctly and
communicate to help resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Builds and posts schedules weekly to the forecasted hours and
ensures hours worked are within budget.
- Maintain daily transportation boards including off dock
attainment, on time deliveries, issues, and enhancements.
- Drive and support continuous improvement processes.
- Establish standard and emergency operating procedures for
finished goods handling and shipping of products and
- Plan, develop and implement warehouse safety and security
programs and activities. Ensures OSHA compliance and proper layout
in all areas of the warehouse.
- Review purchase orders, shipping reports and demand forecasts
to estimate peak loading periods and issue work assignments.--Job
- 6 months to 1 year in warehouse/logistics and / or Food
Manufacturing Industry experience.
- Candidates who have supervised the warehouse functions
including shipping and logistics.
- Highly motivated, hands-on, results driven, forward thinking
professional who can thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- Bi-lingual (reading, writing, and speaking) English and
- Forklift / pallet jacket experience.
- High School degree or equivalent. Higher Level Degree or
- Computer experience.
- Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced
- Must be able to work on a rotating schedule (days and / or
nights).--Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take
charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow,
and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what
we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of
work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Commerce City , Warehouse Supervisor, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!