Quality Assurance Specialist - Q3 Contracting
Company: Willbros Group, Inc.
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Primoris Q3 Contracting seeking an experienced Quality Assurance
Specialist in the Commerce City, Colorado area. The ideal candidate
is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the
experience necessary to be a resource to our field operations and
successfully implement our Quality Management Plan. The QA
Specialist is accountable to foster a quality culture, in which all
employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both
safety and production.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist performs field safety audits,
conducts accident and incident investigations, facilitates root
cause analysis for non-conformance instances and assists with the
collection of driver qualification documents. The quality assurance
specialist will also assist in training organizations training
- Implementing quality management and assurance policies and
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Perform continuous audits on project processes to ensure
compliance with the Company, Customer and Government Quality
Standards and Requirements.
- A minimum of 70% of the time in the field.
- Internal construction work processes and documentation
- Subcontractor work processes and documentation
- Provide routine reports on project quality status and metrics
to Corporate Quality Manager and Project Manager.
- Ensure that subcontracts are aligned with specifications for
Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Provide training and coaching to the project team on processes
required in the Quality Management Plan.Basic Qualifications:
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and
- Competent with industry standards and procedures.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Minimum of 1 year of proven industrial experience performing
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiator and consensus builder.
- Proven leadership in a cross functional team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications: MS Word, MS Excel.
- Proficient of financial practices and principles.
- Proficient in organizational systems.
- Proficient in Technical Writing.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimum
- Availability for out of state travel.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality
Engineer, or Quality Auditor.Company Overview: Q3 Contracting (Q3C)
is a full-service construction provider operating in the Natural
Gas, Electric Distribution, Telecom, Water & Municipal construction
industries. Q3C has an experienced and highly mobile work force
that exceeds 2,250 employees with our Company headquarters located
in Little Canada, MN. Branch offices and active field operations
are also located in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South
Dakota, North Dakota, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan &
Maryland.Agency Statement:We are not accepting resumes from Third
Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or
Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition
Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries
will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of
resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition,
Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees
on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the
Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved
vendor program for this service and will only consider accepting
submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in
becoming an approved vendor, contact email@example.com.Requisition ID:
2021-6588 External Company URL: http://www.primoriscorp.com/
Keywords: Willbros Group, Inc., Commerce City , Quality Assurance Specialist - Q3 Contracting, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!