Equipment Specialist- Yard/Laborer
Company: United Site Services
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job DescriptionApply to open positions at United Site Services
text USSCareers to 22633 to get started!Under general supervision,
you will ensure that the yard is firing on all cylinders. This may
include preventative maintenance on equipment, checking equipment,
and helping other Associates as needed.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check, wash, repair, paint and store toilets, containers and
other company materials.
- Use steam cleaner and/or pressure washer for cleaning assets
(toilets, sinks, etc.) Keep wash pad area clean and organized.
- Check and clean water-recycling system daily.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day.
Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to
- Completely check and repair units before delivery and upon
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as
- Assist with the retrofitting of special or high-end units.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective
clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (toilets, sinks,
- Occasionally operate P&D/Service truck as needed.In order
to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem SolvingWORK ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly
exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and
fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level is usually loud
Keywords: United Site Services, Commerce City , Equipment Specialist- Yard/Laborer, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!