Entry Level Body Shop Technician
Company: Rush Enterprises
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Pay range: $15.00 - 20.00 flat-rate.
A Body Shop Technician will repair or replace damaged body parts
back to Pre-Accident Condition with factory and dealership
specifications. Quality repair need to meet or exceed the original
factory fit and finish. The end result should be an invisible
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.
We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across
the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises
include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and
Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the
transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our
network of locations and services.
- Review each repair order, work order, and estimator's notes to
understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the
- All repairs must be completed according to the documentation on
the repair order of the supplement.
- Must gain knowledge of the manufacturer's and technical repair
- Perform initial teardown of vehicle.
- Identify parts for cut-in and edging.
- Follow company procedures in application of under-coating,
corrosion protection, seam sealer, weld through primer and
- Re-assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
- Perform a final quality check and review of work order prior to
sending the vehicle to the detail department.
- Medical - Select from four medical plans including a Health
Savings Account compatible plan
- Dental - Voluntary plan including orthodontia coverage
- Vision Insurance - Voluntary plan covering a full range of
vision care services
- Health Savings Accounts - Tax-advantaged savings account used
for healthcare expenses
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Tax-advantaged spending accounts
for healthcare expenses
- Disability Insurance -Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term
coverage provides income replacement for illness or injury
- Ancillary Insurance - Voluntary plan coverage for Cancer,
Heart/Stroke, Accident and Hospital
- Life Insurance - Term life coverage with the option to purchase
- Retirement Saving Programs - Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off - vacation, personal leave, sick leave, holidays,
jury and bereavement
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year body shop experience.
- Valid driver's license and insurability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Commerce City , Entry Level Body Shop Technician, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!