OTR (Off-The-Road) Service Technician - Commerce City, CO
Company: Goodyear - US English
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: July 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Starting Pay rate for this market –
We are a service and retreading market leader
with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across
the United States. We have the unique ability to service the
largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly
hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission
statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial
Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which
makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable
services and powerful management tools to help you lower your
operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for
commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As an OTR (Off-The-Road) Service
Technician, you will work at a Goodyear Commercial Tire &
Service Center and be responsible for all aspects of tire and
related service and repair for off-the-road equipment
(e.g., construction, earthmoving,
Responsibilities will include but not
be limited to:
- Dismount and mount any type of off-the-road tire including
- Determine repairable tire conditions and making such
- Mount and safely inflate tires to prescribed PSI per load
- Operate heavy duty tire service equipment and tools
including boom cranes, cribbing, jacks, compressors,
electric, and hydraulic equipment.
- Properly execute required service ticket and
- Comply with OSHA and MSHA regulations and safety requirements
pertaining to this position.
- Observe and comply with all other safety and liability
guidelines and policies, including using protective safety
equipment to ensure safe operation of machines as well as manual
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service
goals of the location and of guests.
- Properly maintain assigned service vehicle including appearance
as well as on board service equipment and tools.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Previous relevant OTR commercial tire
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the
- OTR service training and certifications.
- High School or GED.
- Experience Operating a 30,000 lbs. GVW OTR Service Boom
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Commerce City , OTR (Off-The-Road) Service Technician - Commerce City, CO, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!