Company: Shamrock Foods
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is offering a $2,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Pay is $22.00 + incentive based performance pay. With the
incentive pay top performing associates can make up to
This position is responsible for performing various duties within
the warehouse, including picking, staging, loading, repackaging,
putting away, or transporting all orders according to company
standards. (S)he may use powered and unpowered equipment.
- Reading production labels, customer order, work order, shipping
order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered,
repacked, disposed, or distributed
- Conveying materials and items from receiving or production
areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorting and placing items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks,
bins or boxes according to desired sequence
- Ensuring materials are properly labeled
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Three months or more related experience preferred
- Pallet jack and picking experience a plus
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones
ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Fluency in English; speak, read and write
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department
which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our
customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A
privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company,
Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since
being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto
to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we
believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right
thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's
why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance,
allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't
stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as
401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our
incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness
programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described,
this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell
phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new
window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers
page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Shamrock Foods, Commerce City , Warehouse Worker, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!