Shipping & Receiving
Company: Shamrock Foods
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Summary and Essential Duties
Pay rate for this position ranges from $18.50-$22 an
Summary: This position is responsible for
coordinating activities with production to scale, raft and ship JIT
orders on a timely and accurate basis.
• Collecting all orders at a central point and accurately scaling
and labeling the orders
• Using the computer and scanning gun to move the product to ensure
that foods can select the product.
• Producing packing slips, invoices and purchase orders
• Interacting with the warehouse personnel to ensure all orders are
• Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the
department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and
• Must be proficient in data entry and basic computer knowledge
• Must have the ability to operate a forklift.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Regular exposure to wet and/or humid conditions and moving
• Frequent exposure to extreme cold and risk of electrical shock
• Occasional exposure to high, precarious places, extreme heat,
loud work environment.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our
customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A
privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company,
Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since
being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto
to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we
believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right
thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's
why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance,
allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't
stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as
401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our
incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness
programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described,
this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell
phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new
window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers
page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Shamrock Foods, Commerce City , Shipping & Receiving, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!