Security Monitor I, Community Corrections Criminal Justice & Social Services Denver Regional Area
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Join Our Team. Get a Sign-On Bonus.New employees hired into
full-time, eligible positions between December 1, 2021, and March
31, 2022, will receive an award up to $500.At CoreCivic we care for
people! - CoreCivic is currently seeking a Monitor I, Community
Corrections who has a passion for providing the highest quality
care in a residential setting. Who We Are: CoreCivic is the
leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and
detention management services and residential and non-residential
transition centers. - We provide effective programs that enhance
public safety and prepare individuals for success. - Headquartered
in Nashville, Tennessee, CoreCivic operates more than 70 security
facilities nationwide and over 50 community residential and non-
residential centers. - Our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism, and a responsibility to
better the public good. What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! The Monitor I, Community
Corrections is responsible for the supervision of the facility
population including but not limited to safety, security and
facility sanitation. - This role provides for the care, custody and
control of residents and establishes a safe environment for the
facility, staff, visitors and residents. -
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Conduct resident counts, searches, room inspections, and
vehicle searches as required. - Conduct drug and alcohol testing as
needed or as directed by facility administration.
- Process residents for intake/discharge in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.This position
has a pay rate of $16.50Qualifications: -
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues. -
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least -18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Commerce City , Security Monitor I, Community Corrections Criminal Justice & Social Services Denver Regional Area, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!