Warehouse Worker- Sysco
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company: US1152 Buckhead Meat of Denver, Inc.Zip
Code:80229Minimum Level of Education:High School or
EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:0-1 YearsEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0Pay:$0.00BENEFITS INFORMATION:For
information on Sysco s Benefits, please visit RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selects the product from the warehouse and bring it into the
- Weighs product and records product weight.
- Selects the product from the warehouse and transports to the
staging/loading area to be shipped to customers.
- Conduct daily inventory counts.
- Receives raw material into a cooler.
- Maintains a clean warehouse, washing down aisles, pick up
trash, ensure proper storage of raw materials.
- Verify safe quality food (SQF) requirements are being
- High School Diploma / GEDExperience
- Previous experience working with products in order to be able
to identify different typesCertificates, Licenses, and
- Licensed to operate powered industrial equipmentProfessional
- Able to understand primals and subprimals.
- Able to recognize when the wrong product is pulled for intended
- High attention to detailHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates. Associated topics: associate, ayudante de produccion,
dockworker, entry level, forklift, intern, logistics operation,
operate, picker, stocker
Keywords: SYSCO, Commerce City , Warehouse Worker- Sysco, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!