Dock Worker - Affordable Propane
Company: DCC Propane, LLC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionMeet DCC Propane: DCC Propane, LLC, a division of
DCC plc, has served communities for over 75 years providing propane
for residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial uses, and
water conditioning services since 1962. We are continuing to grow
and are currently represented by a team of over 900 dedicated and
passionate professionals who live and work in 22 states operating
under a number of strong regional brands. The business has
succeeded in maintaining a strong family-feel with an unwavering
commitment to world-class safety standards and customer service
with competitive compensation and benefits.Why Work for
Us?Affordable Propane is part of the DCC Propane family. We
strongly believe in taking care of our employees so that they can
take care of our customers. Our people are what set DCC Propane
apart and are essential to our future growth, whether it is by
welcoming a new brand into the DCC family or a new employee into
our team, we are driven to ensure that our team members have
everything they need to be successful. atone way we do that, both
at work and at home, is by offering a best-in-class benefit plan to
our employees. This includes Medical, Vision, and Dentals plans for
you and your family, as well as supplemental insurance programs,
401(k) retirement plan with company match, and Paid Time Off plus
holidays.The basic functions of the job will be performed through
dispensing propane and filling propane bottles. Ideal candidate
will be safety minded, show the ability to work independently and
share in the value of creating great customer service. COMPANY WILL
PROVIDE TRAINING ON PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT WE MARKET AND
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
- Dispense propane and fill propane bottles.
- Assist customers inside the store with parts and products
- Write up and cash out all sales
- REPAIR WORK on cylinders and tanks
- MISC PLANT DUTIES may include assisting with facility
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic mechanical skills with some HVAC experience a plus
- Customer Service experience
- No lifting restrictionsPhysical Requirements:The physical
demands described are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, bend, crouch,
squat, and twist on occasion.
- Perform light lifting of supplies and materials from time to
- Communicate with and exchange information verbally and in
- Move about in an office environment.
- Work using repetitive motion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- Work requires physical efforts associated with using the
computer and phones to access information.Working Environment:The
work environment characteristics described are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is:
- Regularly in an office environment.
- Regularly interrupted to meet the needs and requests of fellow
employees and/or customers.
- Regularly required to manage a number of tasks at one
- Regularly experience a busy environment that will require
excellent organizational and time and stress management
- Regularly exposed to sensory demands due to excessive computer
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate.This position is required to be performed at the work site
during regularly scheduled hours. Physical presence at the work
site is required. EOE Statement:All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: DCC Propane, LLC, Commerce City , Dock Worker - Affordable Propane, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!