Traffic Control Supervisor
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking for a traffic control supervisor to
start work on April 1st, 2022 in Denver, CO
The Traffic Control Supervisor oversees control movement of
vehicular traffic through construction projects by performing
various manual tasks. Tasks could include setting up and taking
down orange road barrels, road construction signs, setting up
different traffic patterns, overseeing 1-3 traffic controller
laborers, driving courtesy patrol trucks, etc. Work can be
conducted early in the morning, during night shifts, or during the
Pay is DOE from $22 an hour to $26 an hour
If you are interested please send your resume to ...@wadsco.com or
call/text me at 385-###-####
* Discusses traffic routing plans, and type and location of control
points with superior.
* Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in
* Directs movement of traffic through site, using sign, hand, and
* Warns construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed
signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
* Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
* Records license number of traffic control violators for
* Gives hand marker to last driver in line up of one-way traffic
for Flagger at opposite end of site, signaling clearance for
reverse flow of traffic.
**Pay rate is $30.00/hr - $37.00/hr DOE**
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Be willing to work days, nights and weekends
* 3+ years of highway / roadway traffic control experience
* 1+ years of supervising 1-3 traffic controller / laborer
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions.
* Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional
or no variables.
* Traffic Control Maintainer Certification - required
* Driver License with good driving record - REQUIRED
* Ability and willingness to maintain safety requirements at all
time - REQUIRED for personal safety and co-workers safety.
* Vacation pay
* Holiday pay
* Health, vision, dental
* 401k + 5% company matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Commerce City , Traffic Control Supervisor, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!