Company: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Honnen Equipment Co., your authorized dealer for John Deere
Construction & Forestry equipment. Since 1963 Honnen operated with
a philosophy of not just meeting, but exceeding, customers'
expectations. Honnen is one of the oldest and largest John Deere
dealers in North America, now operating out of 11 locations in 4
different states covering the Rocky Mountain Region. Our mission
here is to partner with our customers to provide superior value
through the lowest owning and operating costs while representing
We offer our employees full benefits at competitive premiums as
well as a contributing 401K, paid time off, paid holidays, and a
performance based incentive program. For our service
technicians/service staff we offer the opportunity and training to
not only work on John Deere but also on other heavy equipment
products as well. Sound like a team you would like to be a part of?
Complete an application today!
This vital position is the primary customer contact person for our
service department and is responsible for overseeing the
department's day-to-day service operations and department goals.
The Working Shop Foreman is responsible for creating an environment
for the service department to perform and achieve our company's
service standards. The Working Shop Foremans is accountable for
supporting our employees and customers at the highest level.
- Take incoming customer calls and schedule/coordinate all
- Communicate with the customers, update them on their repair
status, and gather approvals. This communication may be through
company tools such as Modern, FIEE's SMS, ETC...
- Deliver all information and reports required for the successful
management of the department. Work closely with the Service Manager
on policy matters on Service operations.
- Consult with the Service Manager for setting annual department
goals and objectives. Responsible for leading the department in
achieving the goals and objectives agreed to.
- Works closely with the Service Manager in scheduling service
technicians into the appropriate training classes ensuring that all
technicians have current and necessary skills for department
- Provide and inspect the safety equipment and make available
safety training necessary for the safety of service department
- Apply working knowledge and practical skills for maintaining a
50 percent billable time (Labor Performance).
- Manages and executes OEM warranty policies for repairs. Work
with the warranty coordinator for any special warranty needs or
- Maintains and executes good housekeeping and safety practices
for the location. Focus on the best possible standards for our
employees' safety and our company's image standards.
- Ensure that all Honnen Whole Goods Inventory pieces of
equipment are checked in and out and completed using the DIT
program, including correcting any issues of statuses found in the
- Lead the department successfully by being forced on our
business, our employees and our customers.
- Schedules and monitors progress of all Shop and Field Service
- Contacts customers as needs change and directs the work of all
Shop and Field Service techs
- Encourages adherence to company values, policies and best
- Open and assist in closing R/O's in a timely manner as
- Ensuring service repair work orders are billed correctly and
gathering customer p.o.'s
- Associates degree preferred. High School diploma and related
experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Three (3) + years of mechanic repair and maintenance experience
with Heavy Equipment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
systems used in the repair of heavy equipment
- Intermediate computer and technical systems ability
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Knowledge of Deere systems
- Equipment Technical and parts knowledge
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, self-motivation and formal
communication skills required.
Physical Effort: - Moderate physical activity required by handling
objects up to 75 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds
$35.00- $43.00 DOE
Keywords: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC, Commerce City , Working Foreman, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!