Company: Honnen Equipment
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Honnen Equipment Co., your authorized dealer for John Deere
Construction & Forestry equipment. Since 1963 Honnen operated with
a philosophy of not just meeting, but exceeding, customers'
expectations. Honnen is one of the oldest and largest John Deere
dealers in North America, now operating out of 11 locations in 4
different states covering the Rocky Mountain Region. Our mission
here is to partner with our customers to provide superior value
through the lowest owning and operating costs while representing
world-class products. We offer our employees full benefits at
competitive premiums as well as a contributing 401K, paid time off,
paid holidays, and a performance based incentive program. For our
service technicians/service staff we offer the opportunity and
training to not only work on John Deere but also on other heavy
equipment products as well. Sound like a team you would like to be
a part of? Complete an application today! Position Summary: This
position ensures all machines moving in and out of the yard are
properly documented and serviced as needed as well as ensures
equipment is properly positioned for display. Essential
- Maintain all aspects of the yard including organization of
equipment and attachments.
- Work with the Sales, Service and Sales Admin departments to
ensure a positive experience for our customers
- Complete inbound and outbound equipment attachments in
- Assist with all unloading and loading of machines and relay any
customer communication agent to HE personnel.
- Completes audits of various aspects of job.
- Conducts high level inspection on all incoming equipment,
assessing services as needed.
- Assessment of equipment function before equipment is
- Ensure all Honnen yard inventory is properly labeled to be
- Ensure all customer requested parts/kits are organized and
ready for pick up.
- 2+ years industry or related experience preferred.
- Experience and/or aptitude to operate all lines of equipment
that the company services.
- Valid driver's license with a clean MVR preferred. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to work in
a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to handle various tasks and changing priorities, while
maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy. to achieve
daily assignments and goals.
- Computer and applications systems skills required.
- Able to operate a wide variety of equipment, safely load and
unload machines. Physical Effort:
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
75 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting,
pushing or pulling of objects up 100 pounds occasionally and/or up
to 50 pounds frequently.
- Required to climb in and out of heavy equipment numerous times
- This is primarily an outdoors position, regardless of weather
Compensation: Lead $22.00- $28.00 DOE Entry $20.00- $24.00 DOE PM20
Keywords: Honnen Equipment, Commerce City , Yard Coordinator, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!