Sandwich Making Rockstars Needed!
Company: Jimmy John's
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 13, 2022
In Shopper/Crew MemberWe are a rapidly growing Jimmy John's
Franchisee across the midwest and we are looking for talented and
motivated people to help us make the best sandwiches on the
- A fixed schedule (shifts are consistent and fixed - no waiting
to hear when you'll work week to week)
- Just need supplemental income? Plenty of short shifts available
to work in to your day!
- You can always pick up shifts to fill your hours
- A fast paced, competitive but fun work atmosphere
- Work for someone who's done the job. Your managers started as
in-store workers or drivers and were promoted into their
- A "family" of 60+ stores across the midwest.
- Ability to pick up lots of hours at any of our local
- A clear, performance measured path to consistent raises and
- Same day hiring! - Immediate openings for future
- No Fryers or Grills! - Leaves smelling like fresh baked bread
not old grease!Summary: In Shoppers are responsible for greeting
customers when they enter and exit the restaurant. Providing
world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate
sandwiches while maintaining sanitation standards.Duties and
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, systems and
- Must be able to pass sandwich test at end of first two weeks of
employment and at future testing times
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant
including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station and
- Greets customers, takes orders, operates cash register,
collects payments from customer and makes change
- Executes genuine greetings and farewells
- Takes telephone orders and completes delivery tickets
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance
with the dress code
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all
- Performs other related duties as requiredKnowledge, Skills,
Abilities & Work Environment:
- Ability to use basic math, addition and subtraction, understand
- Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and
arms, talk, hear, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision
and depth perception.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl, lift up to 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties the employee is occasionally
exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work
environment is moderate.
Keywords: Jimmy John's, Commerce City , Sandwich Making Rockstars Needed!, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!