Tire Repair Worker
Company: Waste Management
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 18, 2022
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Pay Range: $ 1 8-20
Shift: Monday-Friday, 5 PM start time
What is the value of a WM job?
The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck. It's a way to create
opportunities for you and your family.---
We Are Stable:---Our WM team is home every day, and our team
members---perform essential and meaningful work.
We Are Committed to Growth:---100% tuition paid for benefits
eligible employees and---their family, and established career
We Are Investing in You:---Amazing Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K
with match, discounted stock options, dependent day care, and
Who are we? #WeAreWM
Ready to roll with us?--- Click Apply to join the WM team
I. Job Summary
Maintains and repairs tires in accordance with Waste Management
Total Tire Maintenance (TTM) Program and all local, state, and
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Maintains tires in compliance with Waste Management Total Tire
- Manages site TTM plan.
- Completes paperwork associated with repairing vehicles,
documenting parts usage, and accounting for applied times.
- Conducts out of service tire review and analysis.
- Performs or assigns tire road calls as necessary.
- Inspects scrap and obsolete tires.
- Reviews failed tires for warranty consideration.
- Inspects quality of retread and repairs.
- Performs tire checks on company vehicles and equipment as
- Maintains tire records.
- Monitors servicing standards of suppliers.
- Performs fleet survey.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate
/ OSHA Standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Non required.
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements,
and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than
_ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a
video/GPS monitored vehicle.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt,
odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and
in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply."
Keywords: Waste Management, Commerce City , Tire Repair Worker, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!