Company: Waste Management
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 18, 2022
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I. Job Summary
Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks under direct
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Performs general manual labor tasks including, but not limited
- lifting and moving materials,
- loading and unloading vehicles,
- digging and refilling holes,
- and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
- Conducts other duties and tasks as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: None required.
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Licenses as required by Local, State, Federal, Environmental
and/or Health/Safety Regulatory agencies.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) occasionally ;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
__ pounds most of the work day ;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) occasionally;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements
- Normal setting for this job is: manual labor.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply."
Keywords: Waste Management, Commerce City , Landfill Laborer, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!