Veterans Preferred - Security Monitor I, Community Corrections Criminal Justice & Social Services
Company: Core Civic
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. - This position has a
payrate of $20.00
$2,000 sign-on bonus paid on second paycheck PLUS an additional
$500 per month through December 2022! Apply today before these
career opportunities are gone!!!
Don't start a J.O.B....start a CAREER! Career advancement, great
benefits and an amazing team! Apply today!!
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good. We are currently seeking a Monitor I, Community
Correctionswho has a passion for providing the highest quality care
in a residential setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to
making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
The Monitor I, Community Corrections is responsible for the
supervision of the facility population including but not limited to
safety, security and facility sanitation. This role provides for
the care, custody and control of residents and establishes a safe
environment for the facility, staff, visitors and
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Conduct resident counts, searches, room inspections, and
vehicle searches as required. Conduct drug and alcohol testing as
needed or as directed by facility administration.
- Process residents for intake/discharge in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas. 2022 CoreCivic
Community Benefits Overview
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least18 years of age.
- A valid drivers license is preferred.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Commerce City , Veterans Preferred - Security Monitor I, Community Corrections Criminal Justice & Social Services, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!