Shop Service Supervisor - Commerce City, CO
Company: Terex Corporation
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job Description:POSITION SUMMARY
The Service Supervisor will manage and plan daily job scheduling,
providing excellent service to area customer base. The successful
candidate will manage and motivate team of Service Technicians
including operations, planning, budget setting, and cost control
and profit maximization. Candidate, preferably hasa proven track
record in managing and developing people, a demonstrated ability to
establish and accomplish goals and priorities, and the ability
torecognize, develop, and utilize resources and achieve outcomes
that consistently exceed customers' expectation
- Job Planning.
- Manage, motivate and lead daily work activities of Shop Service
Technicians and provide supervision and managerial support.
- Ensure professionalism and a high customer service
- Expedite service orders and calls, if necessary.
- Sell repairs and follow up work.
- Track and follow up on leads brought in by field operatives
(technicians and inspectors).
- Develop quotes in a timely manner.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and repair activities on
- Resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Complete, process and route appropriate paperwork.
- Provide a high level of communication with both Customer and
- Perform service work to assist with overflow and emergencies,
- Source difficult to find parts.
- Coordinate the procurement of supplies, materials, equipment,
and subcontract labor for jobs.
- Monitor and coordinate the maintenance of company equipment and
assets to ensure they are in proper condition and good working
- Inspect overhead crane and hoist and conductspot inspections
and audits of the Service Technicians' equipment and vehicles and
record the results.
- Enter data into SAP database as necessary and utilize MS Office
- Responsible for all miscellaneous activities within the branch
such as shipping/receiving, shop cleanliness, equipment/building
maintenance, answering phonesBASICQUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year oflead/supervisor experience
- 2+ years of mechanical experience with heavy
- 2+years of experience managing technicians
- Ability to pass MVR
- 2year technical degree
- Automotive, heavy equipment, shop environment experience
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory for power and
- Familiarity with utility equipment
- Operations Experience
- Previous experience running a Service Department
- Understanding of OSHA/ANSI standard
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Thorough understanding of the financials for a service
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Products,
including basic to intermediate Excel skills.
- Customer focused, with good interpersonal and communication
skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborative leadership skills
- SAP experienceWORK ENVIRONMENT CONSIDERATIONS:
- Work various environments and working conditions depending on
- Working at heights & some heavy lifting.
- Walking, sitting, standing, bending, driving, reading, seeing,
hearing, speaking, concentrating, communicating.
- May travel to and from customer sites periodically using
company vehicle and may periodicallyrequire overnight
travel.Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado
residents is $75,000 to $90,000. Pay is based on several factors
including but not limited to education, work experience,
Compensation Range for Colorado Locations: Salary: $75,000.00 -
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet
all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to
apply.Terex Overview:At Terex,we fully embrace the increasingly
diverse world around us and strive to create an empowering and
welcoming workplace culture. We are a $4.0 billion publicly traded
global manufacturer of materials processing and aerial work
platform products and services. We are passionate about producing
equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world
and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the
opportunity to make an impact. While our operations are global,
each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value
diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect,
servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous
improvement. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding
manufacturing sector - come join us!Additional Information:We see
inclusion as a key to our success and are committed to actively
foster a culture where every team member feels valued, listened to,
and appreciated. We are committed to being fair and impartial in
our decisions, ensuring equity within our workplace.As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
law.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you
are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or
apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You
can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Recruiting
department (person or department)
atGlobaltalentacquisitions@terex.com The Company offers competitive
salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits,
including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.Terex
Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action
Keywords: Terex Corporation, Commerce City , Shop Service Supervisor - Commerce City, CO, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!