Company: Re:Build Manufacturing
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 14, 2023
About the company:Founded in 2008, Oribi Manufacturing, LLC is a
US-based OEM manufacturer of cost-effective, high-performance
composite plastic parts serving a variety of industrial and
consumer end markets. Oribi is part of Re:Build Manufacturing.At
Re:Build Manufacturing we're rebuilding America's manufacturing
base and creating meaningful, sustainable jobs in areas that have
been deindustrialized over the past 20-30 years. Our strategy is to
employ technology, systems, deep financial resources, and best
management practices to compete and win as manufacturers in the
global market. We are NOT private equity. We do not buy companies
with the intention of selling them. Over the next decades, we want
to make a difference in the US Manufacturing economy and the
communities in which we operate. We believe in the power of people
and the long-term competitive advantage that can be derived from
helping our employees achieve their fullest potential.About the
position:The Machinist will need to be able to take instructions
from the programmer and acquire work and tool offsets for the
current project. Ensure programs run smoothly by inspecting,
modifying, and editing G-code. Duties also include sanding,
polishing, and deburring finished parts. As well as Maintaining
machines and a clean/organized work area.Schedule: Monday thru
Friday, 6:30 AM - 3:30 PMResponsibilities and Essential
- Read and understand engineering drawings, work instructions,
and schematic drawings, and follow verbal instructions regarding
- Calculate feeds and speeds.
- Set-up Haas VF-4 and VF-6 vertical milling centers.
- Perform daily maintenance on equipment.
- Cleans work area after each shift.
- Utilize inspection tools such as height gauges, calipers,
- Maintain and modify existing programs and write new programs as
- Inspect item for quality and accuracy
- Investigate program errors, define problems, debug programs,
and test results, and implement changes.
- Participate in professional development activities and training
as available; keep current in industry practices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures and complying with legal
regulationsEducation and Experience:
- Associate Degree in a technical field or shown experience
- 1-3 years CNC setup and operation.
- CNC machining, measuring tools, handheld tools, and power tools
- 1-3 years Manual Mill and Lathe experience.Additional
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.Visit
our website to apply directly or for more info:
https://www.oribicomposites.com/Oribi Manufacturing is committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and
employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, military service, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe
in the concept and spirit of the law.Relocation assistance is
available.Job Type: Full-time Non-exemptPay: $18.37 -
Keywords: Re:Build Manufacturing, Commerce City , Machinist, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!