Supervisor Field Operations
Company: United Site Services
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 17, 2023
About USS You may not notice United Site Services, but we are
always there - at construction sites, industrial facilities and
live events all across America. We take pride in providing
essential services like portable restrooms, portable sinks,
temporary fence and more for customers across 25 states. Join a
company that makes a difference in communities across the country
while providing for yourself and your family.
We are looking for an Operations Supervisor that has experience in
yard/transportation operations and enjoys leading a team. You will
be responsible for supervising operation functions and drivers.
- Manages and coordinates all activity for the yard. Supervises
- Works with Operations Coordinator & Routers to coordinate
routes, pick-ups, and deliveries to ensure the best routing
- Analyzes and reports on operational activities, i.e., routing
efficiency, weekly pick-ups versus deliveries, labor & overtime,
fuel, quality of customer care, etc.
- Work directly with other departments to ensure
excellent/positive communication within division.
- Work with various departments to resolve customer service &
- Work with Operations Supervisors at other yards to coordinate
asset transfers, when necessary.
- Maintain proper staffing levels to meet and exceed customer and
- Assists Operations Manager with coordinating logistics
(delivery & pick-up, service of assets) for special events and
works special event, as needed.
- Reviews all paperwork from drivers including manifests, P&D
tickets, route sheets, DVIR's, etc. for completion and
- Reviews and approves Time Saver punches prior to submitting for
- Reviews and approves time off request forms and schedule time
off based on operational necessity.
- Responsible for fleet DOT administration including, log books &
record maintenance (DQF's), etc.
- Responsible for the administration of the Company's safety
program for the driver function.
- Works with Safety & HR to coordinate safety training, where
- Responsible for employee development & conducting periodic
- Drive/operate variety of company vehicles.
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Valid Driver License
- Physical Requirements
- Sit while driving and stand while servicing products
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
- Repeat the same movements
- Details of objects that are less than a few feet away and also
at greater distance
- Speak clearly so customers can understand Understand the speech
of another person
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waits to your shoulders Lift 30lbs
from the floor to your head
- Crouch and squat Push 100lbs and pull 100lbs horizontally
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Repeat the same movements when entering data at the
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away Focus
on one source of sound and ignore others
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
- The salary range for this position is $65K to $85K
All full-time employees working an average of 30 hours or more per
week are eligible for the below benefits. Part-time employees may
be eligible for similar benefits.
- Paid Time Off (pro-rated for Part-Time employees)
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% Employer-Paid Employee Basic Life & Accidental Death and
- Voluntary Employee Life & Accidental Death and
- Voluntary Spousal Life
- Voluntary Dependent Life
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident and Critical Illness
- Commuter/Transit Account
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with employer match
- 100% Employer-Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee DiscountsEEO Statement United Site Services is an
equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we
prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on
any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity ,
age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, genetic information (including
testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed
servicemember status or any other status protected by federal,
state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment
applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits
unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and
Keywords: United Site Services, Commerce City , Supervisor Field Operations, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!