Company: Re:Build Manufacturing
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Job descriptionAbout the company:Founded in 2008, Oribi
Manufacturing, LLC is a US-based OEM manufacturer of efficient,
high-performance composite plastic parts serving a variety of
industrial and consumer end markets. Oribi is part of Re:Build
Manufacturing.At Re:Build Manufacturing we're rebuilding America's
manufacturing base and crafting meaningful, sustainable jobs in
areas that have been deindustrialized over the past 20-30 years.
Our strategy is to employ technology, systems, deep financial
resources, and best management practices to compete and win as
manufacturers in the global market. We are NOT private equity. We
do not buy companies with the intention of selling them. Over the
next decades, we want to make a difference in the US Manufacturing
economy and the communities in which we operate. We believe in the
power of people and the long-term competitive advantage that can be
derived from helping our employees achieve their fullest
potential.About the position:As a Composite Engineer, you will be
responsible for applying composite material engineering design and
fabrication principles to enable the manufacturing of composite
parts by translating drawings and configurations into fully
functional hardware ready for test and production.Schedule: Monday
thru Friday, 6:30 AM - 3:30 PMResponsibilities and Essential
- Assist with the planning, coordination, performance of design,
and analysis of products.
- Contribute to planning, developing, and coordinating
- Provide niche technical assistance to team members.
- Use sophisticated techniques and modified extensions of
theories to provide technical solutions to wide range o
- Determine and develop your own approach to solutions within
schedule and cost objectives.
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensure all work
meets customer requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies and trends in
engineering and development related to the organization's
- Participate in professional development activities and training
as available; keep current in industry practices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures and aligning with legal regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- A masters degree non-technical, or non-technical degree plus
professional certification, or a bachelors degree in a STEM
discipline, or achievement of a masters level in a recognized
- Three years to five years of similar or related
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.Visit
our website to apply directly or for more info:
https://www.oribicomposites.com/Oribi Manufacturing is committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and
employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, military service, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe
in the concept and spirit of the law.Job Type: Full-timeSalary:
$70,532.04 - $95,000.00 per year
Keywords: Re:Build Manufacturing, Commerce City , Composite Engineer, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!