Registered Nurse -Evenings - Denver, CO
Company: Christian Living Communities
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Position Summary Responsible for planning, organizing, directing,
implementing and evaluating all aspects of resident care in order
to meet the total needs of residents and to maintain care in
accordance with State and Federal Law and Community policies and
procedures. Essential Duties
- Communicate with other nursing staff, physician, pharmacist,
family members etc., on resident's status.
- Listen to resident, family or physician concerns and initiate
corrective action and/or report concerns to appropriate
- Attend appropriate Resident Care conferences; maintain Resident
Care Plans ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
- Prepare, administer and document medications according to
physician orders; systematically order medications as needed and
ensure that expired medications
- -are replaced.
- Document patient care issues appropriately and report them to
personnel as required.
- Recognize and identify signs and symptoms and use initiative
and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment or
- Responsible for the immediate supervision and direction of
ancillary personnel. Initiate corrective action as
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado Registered Nursing License, in good standing. -
- Advanced training in geriatrics preferred.
- 1-year experience in a long-term care facility preferred.
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel,
Word - and Outlook
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
$37.60 - $46.45 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work
experience)PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Commerce City, CO - 80037 , PL: 550074127
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Commerce City , Registered Nurse -Evenings - Denver, CO, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!