Company: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Honnen Equipment Co., your authorized dealer for John Deere
Construction & Forestry equipment. Since 1963 Honnen operated with
a philosophy of not just meeting, but exceeding, customers'
expectations. Honnen is one of the oldest and largest John Deere
dealers in North America, now operating out of 11 locations in 4
different states covering the Rocky Mountain Region. Our mission
here is to partner with our customers to provide superior value
through the lowest owning and operating costs while representing
We offer our employees full benefits at competitive premiums as
well as a contributing 401K, paid time off, paid holidays, and a
performance based incentive program. For our service
technicians/service staff we offer the opportunity and training to
not only work on John Deere but also on other heavy equipment
products as well. Sound like a team you would like to be a part of?
Complete an application today!
This position ensures all machines moving in and out of the yard
are properly documented and serviced as needed as well as ensures
equipment is properly positioned for display.
- Maintain all aspects of the yard including organization of
equipment and attachments.
- Work with the Sales, Service and Sales Admin departments to
ensure a positive experience for our customers
- Complete inbound and outbound equipment attachments in
- Assist with all unloading and loading of machines and relay any
customer communication agent to HE personnel.
- Completes audits of various aspects of job.
- Conducts high level inspection on all incoming equipment,
assessing services as needed.
- Assessment of equipment function before equipment is
- Ensure all Honnen yard inventory is properly labeled to be
- Ensure all customer requested parts/kits are organized and
ready for pick up.
- 2+ years industry or related experience preferred.
- Experience and/or aptitude to operate all lines of equipment
that the company services.
- Valid driver's license with a clean MVR preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to work in
a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to handle various tasks and changing priorities, while
maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy. to achieve
daily assignments and goals.
- Computer and applications systems skills required.
- Able to operate a wide variety of equipment, safely load and
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
75 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting,
pushing or pulling of objects up 100 pounds occasionally and/or up
to 50 pounds frequently.
- Required to climb in and out of heavy equipment numerous times
- This is primarily an outdoors position, regardless of
Lead $22.00- $28.00 DOE
Entry $20.00- $24.00 DOE
Keywords: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC, Commerce City , Yard Coordinator, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!