Reclaim Operations Supervisor
Company: Veolia North America
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Company DescriptionVeolia Group aims to be the benchmark company
for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees
worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions
that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy
management. Through its three complementary business activities,
Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available
resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79
million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with
sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered
48 million tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext:
VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021.
www.veolia.comJob DescriptionReclaim Operations Supervisor
Henderson, CO Job Summary: Responsible for supervising and
scheduling day-to-day reclaim operational activities to include
troubleshooting, health, safety, and environmental compliance
issues and policies, quality assurance/control, determining cost of
supplies versus labor, provide technical expertise on operational
modifications, hiring and training of subordinates, etc. Assist
immediate supervisor in the annual preparation of goals versus
forecasted budgeted allowances as well as conducting special
exploratory assignments. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enforces all compliance, health and safety policies and
procedures in accordance with departmental and regional
* Oversee compliance with all OSHA, EPA, DOT, and all other
* Conducts, attends, and arranges for required training for team
members to ensure appropriate performance standards within the
various functional areas of the site.
* Develops operating procedures and process cost models for new and
updated reclaim process streams.
* Oversees day to day reclaim process operations and personnel.
* Review operating records, ensure expected processing rates,
yields and product quality and identify opportunities for
improvement of existing and/or new waste processing
* Manages reclaim materials logistics, including waste tracking,
shipping and receiving.
* Maintain a professional and productive relationship with both
external and internal customers and departments.
* Emergency Coordinator
* BS in Chemical Engineering or related science discipline or
equivalent work experience preferred
* 4 to 6 years of hazardous waste experience preferred
* 40 hour HAZWOPER Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
* Extensive knowledge in the following areas: DOT, EPA, TSCA, and
* Knowledge of site capabilities and limitations prior to treatment
and/or shipping hazardous & non-hazardous waste materials to ensure
safe and efficient receiving, processing, and storage.
* Extensive knowledge in solvent processing methodologies.
* Ability to troubleshoot distillation separation, production of
reclaimed solvent product and site equipment problems.
* Understanding of PSM regulations and facilitate operations
compliance with the same.
* Computer proficient
* Strong team player
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills
* Ability to create & prepare reports as necessary
* Knowledge of all operations on siteAdditional InformationVNA is
committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. VNA's
practices and employment decisions, including those regarding
recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits,
training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any
person's sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, or national origin,
age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, citizenship status or another protected group
status as defined by applicable law. VNA gives fair consideration
to all qualified individuals and affords all employees and
applicants opportunities for advancement according to their
individual abilities without regard to membership in any applicable
protected category. No opportunity for hiring, advancement, or any
other condition of employment will be diminished through unlawful
discriminatory practices. As an inclusive company, Veolia is
committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all
applications, without discrimination. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.Salary pay a minimum of $75,000. to a
maximum of $90,000.Veolia's comprehensive benefits package includes
paid time off policies, as well as health, dental, and vision
insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate
in an employer-sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement.Pay
and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in
their collective bargaining agreement.As an inclusive company,
Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to
all applications, without discrimination.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Veolia North America, Commerce City , Reclaim Operations Supervisor, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!