Fan Engagement Specialist, Colorado Rapids
Company: Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: Fan Engagement Specialist
Department: Soccer - Marketing - Colorado Rapids
Business Unit: KSE
Location: Commerce City, CO-Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Reports To: Director, Club and Fan Development
Employment Type: Full Time - Salary- Exempt
Supervisor Position: No
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and
Entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. KSE is
committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for
both live and broadcast audiences. We are the employer of choice as
the owner and operator of Ball Arena, DICK'S Sporting Goods Park,
the Paramount Theatre, 1STBANK Center, Denver Nuggets (NBA), the
Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids
(MLS), Altitude Sports & Entertainment, Major League
Fishing/Fishing League Worldwide (MLFLW), Winnercomm, Outdoor
Sportsman Group and SkyCam.
Nature of Work:
The Fan Engagement Specialist position will help manage the
strategic approach to the club's fan development and engagement
efforts, with a focus on key growth target audiences as identified
by Director, Fan Development and Chief Business Officer.
This role will focus on leveraging fan insights to strategically
develop, execute and optimize customized cross-channel initiatives
and campaigns that drive business objectives.
Examples of work performed:
* Work cross-functionally with leads from all departments to
develop and implement initiatives, strategies, and tactics to
attract, grow, engage, and monetize audiences across fan
touchpoints with emphasis on key growth audiences
* Own strategic data capture ideation (and work across departments
on execution) to enrich fan profiles across all key touchpoints and
monitors data entry capture to better understand a fans' needs to
inform engagement campaigns
* Assist in the development and implementation for growing the
club's marketable database through robust fan acquisition,
development, and engagement strategies
* Innovate and define clear plans to develop personalized fan
journeys (across channels) and fan engagement activities across all
relevant touchpoints to drive fan lifetime value, starting with
onboarding new fans and real-time optimization to customize the fan
experience at the individual-level
* Build and execute a robust influencer strategy to support
business objectives across key target audiences to drive brand
awareness and sales alongside Director, Fan Development
* Develop regular Supporters Group communications with but not
limited to Fan Development, Match Presentation, Marketing, Content
* Develop and lead initiatives and tactics to amplify and grow
supporter culture in conjunction with Supporter Leadership and club
Department Heads; serve as primary contact for non-ticketing and
* Assist the Senior Manager, Match Presentation in developing and
enhancing the matchday experience for all supporters
* Stay up to date with Supporters' policies and best practice
* Execute against club integration opportunities across the Apple
ecosystem of products and services in partnership alongside
Director, Fan Development
* Support Marketing Manager with email marketing campaigns across
key target audiences
* Stays abreast with regards to industry best practices and
cutting-edge techniques, emerging and fresh ways for the fans to
better interact key target audiences while creating memories and
* Understanding and communicating sport and entertainment industry
trends to ensure the company is ahead of the curve.
* Executing against other duties as assigned.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general
level of work being performed, it is not intended to be
all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to
time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or
delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the
supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
* Typical office conditions
* Lift 50 lbs. daily
* Work in extreme weather conditions
* Work unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as
* Occasional travel
* Minimum of 2+ years of relevant marketing experience
* Experience working with professional sports leagues/teams or for
an entertainment property is preferred.
* Possesses knowledge of and passion for the sport of soccer and a
deep understanding of the characteristics of soccer fans and soccer
* Has an active interest in and appreciation for emerging trends in
global popular culture; understanding of Colorado-based consumers
and local market nuances preferred.
* Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high regard for
attention to detail.
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Mature, capable communicator who can make arguments clearly and
succinctly, both verbally and in writing, driving meetings towards
* Experience of working in a customer facing / communications role
* Excellent organizational and critical thinking capabilities,
particularly in the stewardship of balancing multiple simultaneous
* Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with
ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
of multiple priorities.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work within a team and foster good working
* Experience leveraging data analytics to influence strategy and
* Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address
different needs of each consumer group.
* Strong knowledge of and passion for professional soccer in
Colorado, the US and worldwide.
* Knowledge of Colorado marketplace
* Experience leveraging data analytics to influence strategy and
* Ability to work non-traditional hours, including nights and
* 12 Paid Company Holidays
* Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Life Insurance
* Short and Long-term Disability
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
* 401K plan
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment.
Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be
required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their
first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or
bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be
exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they
are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, Commerce City , Fan Engagement Specialist, Colorado Rapids, Other , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!