Warehouse - Forklift Driver / Operator
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: April 27, 2021
We are looking for Forklift Drivers/Operators to work in a
dynamic warehouse environment for a coffee roaster and
- Stocks shipping flow racks with finished product according to
- Prepares orders for shipment, according to sales
- Records shipping documentation.
- Performs special projects as needed.--
- Coordinates with Customer Service for exception and emergency
- Communicate with Team Leader inventory shortages and
- Fills in for Manifest Clerk as needed.
- Participates in inventory counting and cycle counts as
- Follows company standards to ensure compliance with relevant
regulatory rules & standards including GMP, Quality and Organic
Standards, OSHA, and FDA.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean at all times.
- Performs all related duties as required. --Will have training
on and be compliant in the company's SQF, GMP, HACCP, FDA, OSHA
policies and procedures as well as any local/state/federal
- Fluent in English - Team Leader does not have the ability to
- Experience in handling inventory preferred
- Ability to use a forklift and/or reach truck
- Ability to organize and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to do simple math
- Ability to learn general and basic knowledge of
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to follow precise instructions
- Ability to focus while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Needs to where clean, sleeved shirts.
- Needs to wear ankle length jeans/pants (NO rips or
- Punctual & reliable
- Able to follow COVID-19 procedures including submitting to a
temperature check before every shift and wearing of a facemask over
nose and mouth while in the facility
Keywords: Bluecrew, Commerce City , Warehouse - Forklift Driver / Operator, Professions , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!