Trailer Maintenance Specialist
Company: United Site Services
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: April 30, 2021
PURPOSE: Under general supervision, this position performs a
variety of duties related to the preventative maintenance and
upkeep of comfort stations to keep equipment in good working
condition. Cleans interior and exterior of comfort stations to
ensure they are in A+ condition for customers.
- Thoroughly clean interior and exterior of comfort stations
using appropriate equipment including steam cleaner and/or pressure
- Perform detailed cleaning of comfort stations including
toilets, urinals, mirrors, walls, floors, etc.
- Replenish supplies used in and for comfort stations
- Keep wash pad area clean and organized
- Check and clean water-recycling system daily.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day.
Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to
- Units must be completely checked and repaired before delivery
and upon return.
- Assist with the retrofitting of special or high end
- Occasionally use forklift in the course of daily role as
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective
clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
- 1 year of general labor experience and/or training
- Knowledge of Cleaning and Chemical Supplies
- Bi-Lingual Preferred (English and Spanish)
PandoLogic. Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Location: Commerce
City, CO - 80022
Keywords: United Site Services, Commerce City , Trailer Maintenance Specialist, Professions , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!