Incentive Compensation Analyst (Go To Market)
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 4, 2022
As a Go To Market Incentive Compensation Analyst, you will be
responsible for incentive compensation processing, validation,
analysis, and maintenance. You will also focus on the
administration of incentive processes and programs and distribution
of incentive compensation reports for the Go to Market
organization. In this role, you will also be accountable for
ensuring that incentive compensation calculations are accurate,
communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner.
- Partner with management to create Annual Incentive Plans,
obtain approvals (finance, legal, Talent, GTM leadership), and
distribute to GTM personnel on incentives for signature.
- Maintain all approved plan documents.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly incentive compensation
processing, validation, analysis and distribution of incentive
- Ensure plan calculations are accurate, communicated properly,
and completed in a timely manner.--
- Provide ongoing standard and ad-hoc reports to assist analysis
of historical, current and prospective GTM incentive
- Prepare program materials for leadership reviews.--
- Support integration of GTM incentive programs, following
- Develop, edit, and distribute training, presentation, and other
materials for compensation program roll-outs.
- Partner with Total Reward to ensure timely payout of all
approved quarterly incentives.--
- Analyze and perform quality control functions on all Incentive
deliverables and supporting data elements.
- Research and respond to internal stakeholder inquiries
regarding Incentive plans.--
- Act as contact with other iCIMS departments to gather
information for analysis and data utilized in the IC
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.--
- 3+ years professional-level work experience in incentive
compensation preferably in a software as a service
- Previous Incentive Compensation reporting experience.
- Understanding of the full Incentive Compensation process,
inclusive but not limited to the behavioral economics of IC, IC
structures and calculations.
- Must demonstrate advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft
Excel (i.e. create complex models, formulas, pivot tables and power
- Must have excellent follow-up and customer service
- Proven strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
skills, and ability to synthesize information and data from a
variety of sources.--
- Ability to apply sound judgment to solve problems, make
- Understand how compensation impacts other company
Keywords: iCIMS, Commerce City , Incentive Compensation Analyst (Go To Market), Professions , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!