Company: Revolution Foods
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Details of Position
* This is a Full-Time position
* Location: Commerce City, CO
* Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
* Starting Pay: $14.00/hr-$16.47/hr DOE
The Receiver is responsible for shipping, receiving, staging, and
moving product within the warehouse. They complete this work safely
and efficiently, using a pallet jack or manual movement of smaller
loads. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members - if
this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform shipping and receiving functions involving removing
products, raw materials, supplies or other inventory to and from
* Sort, stack, shelve and maintain organized inventory,
particularly during peak demand.
* Keep the warehouse organized, clean and orderly.
* Verify the daily plan, delivery expectations, and any immediate
needs to prepare for inbound or outbound inventory movement.
* Understand the material requirements, movement routines and
* Load and unload products from trailers, dock or storage areas
using pallet jacks and other material handling equipment.
* Examine product content, comparing with inventory records, and
orders to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
* Verify product received against shipping document and notes
* May transport items from the warehouse or freezer to various
departments. Store the products in their proper places in
* Exercise extreme care and safety when using a pallet jack.
* Use computer skills and data entry experience to enter data into
an inventory control data management computer system.
* Deliver products to various departments or staging areas in safe
and timely manner.
* Adhere to and promotes proper GMP's when working within food
production areas or handling food products.
* Clean the work area and equipment, regularly removing empty
pallets, wood and plastic. Securely wraps pallets before
* Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and
positive work atmosphere.
* Follow all required safe work and food safety practices. This
includes wearing the required PPE in designated areas.
* Correct and/or reports any food safety and food quality-related
issues to management immediately.
* May complete a variety of routine admin tasks associated with the
work. Performs other duties as needed.
* Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in a warehouse or food
* Minimum 1 years of experience completing inventory counts, admin
tasks or data entry
* Highly preferred 2+ years of recent Stand-up Forklift/ Reach
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler, Serve Safe and other
* Experience working in a time-sensitive environment, with a good
* Ability to set priorities and problem-solve, while working under
pressure and thrive in a very fast-paced environment
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
* Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible
for common routines.
* Ability to read, count, follow basic instructions and apply basic
* Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will
have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of
healthy minds and bodies.
* Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with
others and participate as part of a team.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
* Ability to stand frequently.
* Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
* Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods,
which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods
we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay,
and opportunity, including:
* Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time
* Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
* 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
make employment decisions based on merit and the Company's business
needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company
prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed
(including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital
or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or
ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical
condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military
or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Revolution Foods, Commerce City , Receiver, Professions , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!