Technician II, Power Generation/Generator Field Service
Company: Stewart & Stevenson Power Products LLC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: November 22, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for identifying abnormalities with
customers power generation equipment at the customer's place of
business and performing standard repairs, including replacing
batteries chargers, block heaters and other support equipment.
- Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with
power generation equipment.
- Perform standard repairs on power generation equipment and
related support equipment; replace support equipment as
- Identify and order appropriate parts to complete repairs and
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to
established guidelines and schedules.
- Provide assistance to more senior level technicians on larger
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in accordance with established quality
standards and safety procedures. QUALIFICATIONS High School Diploma
or General Education Degree (GED) and two to four years related
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete
work within given deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken
- Ability to take care of the customers needs while following
company procedures. Salary range is $18 to $25 per hour. Stewart &
Stevenson offers a comprehensive benefit package, that includes
medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Plus vacation, sick
time and holiday pay. SKILLS & ABILITIES Computer Skills Basic
computer navigation and utilization skills required. Proficiency in
Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
Certificates & Licenses N/A Other Requirements Ability to utilize
laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools required. Clean
driving record and valid Drivers License required. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stewart & Stevenson Power Products LLC, Commerce City , Technician II, Power Generation/Generator Field Service, Professions , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!