Company: Re:Build Manufacturing
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 14, 2023
About the company:Founded in 2008, Oribi Manufacturing, LLC is a
US-based OEM manufacturer of cost-effective, high-performance
composite plastic parts serving a variety of industrial and
consumer end markets. Oribi is part of Re:Build Manufacturing.At
Re:Build Manufacturing we're rebuilding America's manufacturing
base and creating meaningful, sustainable jobs in areas that have
been deindustrialized over the past 20-30 years. Our strategy is to
employ technology, systems, deep financial resources, and best
management practices to compete and win as manufacturers in the
global market. We are NOT private equity. We do not buy companies
with the intention of selling them. Over the next decades, we want
to make a difference in the US Manufacturing economy and the
communities in which we operate. We believe in the power of people
and the long-term competitive advantage that can be derived from
helping our employees achieve their fullest potential.About the
position:The Composite Engineering Technician will be working in a
development cell and accessing production equipment within the
manufacturing facility. They will be responsible for learning all
machinery that is used to produce quality composite parts.
Machinery varies from presses, water jets, and proprietary
machinery.Activities will be in direct collaboration with and in
support of, Composite Engineers. This role is essential in the
development of new products and processes, and in the continuous
improvement efforts within engineering.Schedule: Monday thru
Friday, 7 AM - 4 PMResponsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Support the engineering team to complete tasks required to
verify production readiness.
- Set up and run experimental forming and trimming trials for
continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastics.
- Collect and analyze and report process performance data
according to statistical process control methodology.
- Participate in Kaizen events to support continuous improvement
- Set up molds and dies, run tests, diagnostics, and
- Inspect and modify existing designs and prototypes.
- Support Engineering with maintaining documentation related to
tooling and processes.
- Assure product and process quality by crafting testing
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies and trends in
engineering and development related to the organization's
- Participate in professional development activities and training
as available; keep current in industry practices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures and aligning with legal
regulations.Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in a technical field or shown experience
- Five years in manufacturing or manufacturing support, ideally
in a composites production facility.
- Experience working with or supporting design and/or
manufacturing Engineering teams
- CNC programming is a plus. Thermoplastic composites and
injection molding experience are preferred.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.Visit
our website to apply directly or for more info:
https://www.oribicomposites.com/Oribi Manufacturing is committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and
employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, military service, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe
in the concept and spirit of the law.Relocation assistance is
available.Job Type: Full-time Non-exemptPay: $24 - 36/HourSalary
info:$24 - $36 / hr
Keywords: Re:Build Manufacturing, Commerce City , Engineering Technician, Professions , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!