Fleet Tire Sales Specialist - Commerce City, CO
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: January 7, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
The pay rate - 48k/Annual
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200
Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the
United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest
nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown
service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is
'SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service
Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear - which makes them uniquely
qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and
powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs.
It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and
As theFleet TireSalesSpecialist(Commission) role, you are
responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires
and related products and services by managing current customer
accounts and developing new accounts. You must also
producesufficientsales volume to achieve assigned sales
objectives.Represent the company professionally through team image
and service readiness. Through training, you will develop knowledge
of the company's products and services and be able to educate
others. You will also monitor and report on market intelligence
which impacts business and pricing within the market.We encourage
you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours;
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively seeking and developing new accounts and represent the
company to potential customers.
- This position requires frequent local travel from customer
sites to establish and further build relationships
- Selling company supported products and services.
- Meeting sales goals set by management.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and
services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizinga
value selling approach.
- Attending sales training and continually building product
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, sitting and squatting.
- Create or increase truck tires sales through a planned program
of regular solicitation.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating
appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with
cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring
that customer casings are handled appropriately.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- 2 years or more of successfulSales and/orBusiness to
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Commerce City , Fleet Tire Sales Specialist - Commerce City, CO, Sales , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!