Used Equipment Sales Manager
Company: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC
Location: Commerce City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Manage the used, allied and Wirtgen group sales activities of the
entire Honnen Equipment Co. area of responsibility by working with
all Regional Sales, Parts, Service, and Territory Managers to
attain the highest possible profit margins while still attaining
market share and to attain forecasted budgets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the Sales Representatives and Wirtgen Group Specialist
in developing and implementing strategic sales plans to accommodate
regional goals and sets sales forecasting activities to achieve
used and allied performance goals.
- Manage, coach and develop staff by using direct observation to
assess the current skills.
- Responsible for managing and leading all used equipment and
Wirtgen department sales processes. Processes include used
acquisition and disposal strategy, pricing strategy, shop get ready
process, inventory control processes, trade appraisal process, and
territory manager quoting process.
- Conduct an annual performance review that includes
implementation of a training strategy for the used department
- Develop marketing plans to identify used sales prospects and
plan activities to promote the sale of used, allied, and Wirtgen
Group equipment to meet the goals of the organization.
- Support the Sales Rep. in providing sales presentations,
meeting with key customers to promote used and allied product and
to maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare sales reports showing used, allied and Wirtgen Group
sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base
expansion using customer database, market share and market
awareness of used equipment; analyze those sales statistics to
formulate policy and assist regions in promoting sales
opportunities and target those with greatest potential for
producing positive business results.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price
schedules, and discount rates.
- Analyze and control sales expenditures of region by approving
budgets, expenditures and appropriates for the organization.
Includes managing the used operating statement.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree required, MBA preferred, with undergraduate
coursework in business, marketing, engineering or related
- Ten years of industry related experience or equivalent
experience, including supervisory or management
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, self-motivation and formal
communication skills required.
- Advanced computer and application systems skills
- Or any equivalent combination of education, experience, skills
and abilities that enable the individual to perform the primary
duties of the position.
$120,000-$150,000 per year DOE
Office. Travel 25%.
Keywords: HONNEN EQUIPMENT COMPANY INC, Commerce City , Used Equipment Sales Manager, Sales , Commerce City, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!